Do you want to work locally for a comprehensive utilities service provider that values safety, continuous improvement, and high-quality customer service? Do you want to belong to an awesome group of professionals?
Come join our InfraSource team as its next Operations Manager!
InfraSource is Looking for self-motivated Operations Manager to:
• work closely with the executive leadership team to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the business.
• manage and oversee the day-to-day operation of the service facility and warehouse, and
• create and maintain a system for establishing metrics for continued operational improvement.
The Operations Manager needs to:
• have a thorough understanding of the electrical utility industry and the tools and equipment that our end users utilize, and
• be knowledgeable of all OSHA, IEEE, and ASTM requirements that said tools and equipment required.
• ensure proper security measures for the workplace, including collaborating with security system vendors or a team of security professionals
• maintain day-to-day operations of facilities
• identify potential problems and points of friction and working to find solutions to maximize efficiency
• audit and report inventory while making recommendations on which items to order and restock
• manage warehouse operations, monitoring work and ensuring the safe use of warehouse equipment
• establish warehouse practices and protocols to achieve an efficient warehouse
• set warehouse and team goals in collaboration with executive management and other team leads
• monitor workplace performance and lead training initiatives to improve employees
• communicate with other departments to ensure products are shipped in a timely manner
• stay updated on the latest federal and safety regulations.
• communicate with other departments to ensure products are shipped in a timely manner.