Coordinate 24/7 Potelco deliverables for emergency response crew and vactor truck requests. Provide incident specific support, coordination, prioritization, tracking and invoicing for emergency response work received from PSE to Potelco Operations and InfraSource Services Inc. (IFS).
|% Of Time|
|Initiate and coordinate emergency crew requests with Potelco Operations and update PORD (Puget Sound Energy's Outage Management System) and manage data integrity for estimated time of restoration (ETR's) - (Potelco outage restoration time).||30|
|After hours call and secure crews directly for emergency crew requests, update PORD, and manage data integrity for ETR's.||25|
|Communicates with Potelco Operations for obstacles, start/stops, units completed, and other job specific information.||15|
|Schedule and dispatch all Vactor Truck requests for IFS, Potelco and Emergency Response.||10|
|Additional job responsibilities including, but not limited to:|
•Emergency Locates, job start notifications (JSN), Permits
•Requests out of scope compensation
•Creates PSE job number in SAP and initiates Potelco invoice.
•Updates Potelco Operations on any personnel or equipment that will not be
available the next business day
Available for Storm Duty, holidays and day shift on weeks scheduled as rest break
|To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.|
|Level in organization (corporate/regional/ divisional/departmental)||Corporate|
|Number of employees supervised||0 direct reports.|
|Revenue||Identify additional out of scope items and communicate to Potelco Operations for recovery.|
|Cost/ Risk Reduction impact||100% utilization of Potelco owned vactor equipment 95% of the time.|
|Resources/ Assets||Knowledge of impact on schedules for the following day for crews called out.|
|Safety responsibility||Safety incidents to be immediately communicated to Potelco Operations/Base Management.|
|Autonomy of decision-making||Low|
|Primary work relationships within the organization||Field Operations, Foreman, Subcontractors, Clients|
|Use some of the following examples to assess position's impact on the Company|
|While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be located at Potelco's office at Eastside Operations in Redmond during evening shifts and will most often work alone. The employee will be required to regularly sit and talk. Frequent use of computers and related equipment is required. Vision requirements include: close vision. Occasional involvement in storm duty is required. Shift work will be required on a 24/7 rotation. Position is 7 days on, 7 days off and not eligible for PTO or holidays. Coverage must be continuous. Will provide holiday coverage and up to 15 days coverage M-F 7am to 3pm when required. Subject to a security background check and must be able to be NERC certified.
• 7pm – 7am Saturday and Sunday
• 11pm to 7am Monday – Friday
|• Education/Experience – High School education or equivalent. Knowledge of Electrical system a plus.
• Language Ability – Ability to communicate clearly in the English language. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business correspondence. Ability to write business correspondence and verbally communicate effectively and professionally.
• Math Ability – Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as those commonly found in business transactions. Also able to calculate time such as estimated time of arrival and duration of power restoration.
• Reasoning Ability – Ability to solve complex problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Computer/Technical Skills – Word processing, spreadsheets, database management, scheduling proficiency, email and other specialized software applications are utilized daily. Microsoft Office a must. SAP, PORD and Tensing desirable.
Other Competencies/Characteristics – The ability to be flexible, highly organized with a strong orientation to detail/quality work. Insightful to identify and communicate to Potelco Operations unusual conditions or client concerns. Strong interpersonal and speaking skills are required.
|The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job.|